Big data and how to use it: Our top 10 Analytics & Conversion columns for 2017
A lot has been written this 12 months about coping with the inflow of information that trendy entrepreneurs now obtain as a question in fact — it’s a topic that many people are going through at the present time. You’re anticipated to make the most of all this information however no longer get crushed or spend an excessive amount of time that specialize in the fallacious issues.
This 12 months, Advertising and marketing Land columnists attempted to ease this ache with articles about techniques to 0 in at the maximum impactful ways, reminiscent of getting in-depth with Google Analytics and Attribution, bettering your touchdown and product pages, and using knowledge to focus on advertisements on Fb and somewhere else.
Following you’ll see our listing of the highest columns of the 12 months within the Analytics & Conversion class, the place you’ll to find numerous actionable information value using within the coming 12 months.
- Are you leveraging these underutilized Google Analytics features? by way of David Booth, revealed on 2/27/2017.
- A 9-step guide to increase your landing page conversion rate by way of Khalid Saleh, revealed on 2/20/2017.
- A Google Attribution (and Attribution 360) readiness checklist by way of David Booth, revealed on 10/nine/2017.
- 9 studies for landing pages that work by way of Brian Massey, revealed on 1/26/2017.
- UTM tags + Facebook ads = awesome by way of Brett Middleton, revealed on three/22/2017.
- Digital analytics industry veteran roundup: What’s in store for 2017 by way of David Booth, revealed on 0.33/2017.
- How to inject urgency into your product pages by way of Ben Jacobson, revealed on 7/three/2017.
- If you want to deliver relevant ads, you’ve got to get better at using data by way of Grace Kaye, revealed on five/eight/2017.
- 4 advanced targeting strategies for B2B marketers by way of Jessica Cameron, revealed on three/24/2017.
- Cheap data: You are about to get so much better at marketing by way of Brian Massey, revealed on 1/four/2017.
!serve as(f,b,e,v,n,t,s)(window, file,’script’,’https://attach.fb.web/en_US/fbevents.js’); fbq(‘init’, ‘284264255335363’); // Insert your pixel ID right here. fbq(‘observe’, ‘PageView’); window.fbAsyncInit = serve as() ; // Load the SDK (serve as(d, s, identity)(file, ‘script’, ‘facebook-jssdk’));